Canada Day, 1 July 2016.
For the 4th consecutive year, I’m out and about on the Canadian national holiday for a few hours to photograph people and surroundings in my birthcity of Vancouver. Unlike past years, I’ve stayed entirely within the vicinity of Canada Place and the city’s Convention Centre. For this 2016 edition, here are 16 shots with an abundance of red and white. Enjoy!
Oh Canada (eh)
• 3rd edition – Canada Day 2015
• 2nd edition – Canada Day 2014
• 1st edition – Canada Day 2013
• The National Anthem with the Heritage Horns, 12pm daily in Vancouver
• The National Flag, official since 1965
• Canadian symbols, including the national anthem
On Canada Day 2016, I made all of the photos above with the Canon 6D and the “nifty-fifty” (50mm prime). This post appears on Fotoeins Fotopress at fotoeins.com as http://wp.me/p1BIdT-8wM.