As guests of the Discover Comox Valley (Economic Development Society), fellow travel blogger Megan and I were invited as participating travel media to attend the opening weekend of the BC Shellfish and Seafood Festival. The following visuals highlight a number of the activities in Comox, Courtenay, and Campbell River.
- ‘Fresh Fest’ public event with food and music, 12 June
- Gartley Point Hatchery, 13 June
- Lunch at Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
- Mac’s Oysters
- Flying Fresh lobster extravaganza, industry & public event
- BC Seafood Expo & Workshop Series, 14 June
- Cermaq Canada’s Venture Point aquaculture facility, 15 June
‘Fresh Fest’ – 12 June
Henry Lee (@fotoeins) June 13, 2015
Site Tours – 13 June
BC Seafood Expo – 14 June
South-central coastline – 15 June
Thanks to Discover Comox Valley, Comox Valley Economic Development Society (EDS), Cermaq, and the BC Salmon Famers Association for supporting and providing access to venues and activities along central Vancouver Island, and to Old House Hotel & Spa for a generous and comfortable stay. The first (featured) and last images are generously provided by the Comox Valley EDS. I made the other photos from 12 to 15 June 2015 inclusive. This post appears on Fotoeins Fotopress at fotoeins.com as http://wp.me/p1BIdT-6Uj.