Featured: This view includes the “five towers” with four spires from St. Mary’s Church at left-centre and the Red Tower at right-centre.
You’re visiting Halle, because (I said so and) you’ll learn and discover
- why salt also known as “white gold” was critical to the city’s development;
- how Martin Luther and the Reformation left their mark in the city;
- composer Händel’s birth house, his upbringing, and how he learned the organ;
- the oldest German chocolate factory continues producing “Halloren Kugeln”; and
- how the Museum of Prehistory houses the world’s oldest depiction of the night sky.