In 2014, Leipzig’s Museum of Fine Arts (Museum der bildenden Künste) celebrated their 10th anniversary at its present location of Katharinenstrasse and Brühl. The photo above shows how much outside light enters the enclosed glass cube and seating area for the museum café run by Michaelis.
Leipzig Tourism describes the museum as:
The Leipzig Museum of Fine Arts was founded around 1858. The 36-metre-high cube designed by Berlin architects Hufnagel/Pütz/Rafaelian towers above the surrounding buildings and is extensively covered with 4.5-metre-tall narrow vertical cast glass panels. The principle of the interior is based on alternating open and enclosed cubes of space in various layers. The courtyards and terraces which open the museum to the city can be seen from the outside, and reflect the idea of Leipzig’s passageways.